Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.
(The directions are at the end...)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Clerk in the Word Processing Dept. at Sullivan Payne, a reinsurance brokerage.
2. Nanny (at the same time as Sullivan Payne).
3. Receptionist at Park West Care Center, a nursing home.
4. Graveyard-shift waitress at Denny's (at the same time as the nursing home).
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Winslow Boy
Four places I have lived:
1. Gouvieux, France (This page takes a while to load because of the photos; It is worth the patience because they are beautiful.)
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Broken Arrow, OK (It was interesting seeing the Wiki page for this. I lived there two years and didn't even know there was a "downtown.")
4. Kirkland, WA
Four TV Shows that I watch:
(More like "watched" as I've canceled the cable so Marlo and I could focus on studying)
Four places I have been:
1. England and Wales
3. The Netherlands
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tea (Ok, this isn't a "food," but I'd die without it. I'm a tea snob.)
2. Dungeness Crab
4. Chocolate (dark)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At my swearing in ceremony for the bar.
2. At a Bed & Breakfast in Victoria
3. My French sister, Pascale's country villa.
4. Tangled up on the couch watching movies with the love of my life.
Four friends I think will respond:
Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Graduating from law school.
2. Marlo turning 18 years old (although this does not have any practical implications as she is still in high school).
3. My summer job (I don't know what it is yet, but I do know I'm going to love doing something practical and hands-on).
4. Finding the love of my life (to tangle up on said couch with - see above.)
Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun. Copy the above, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you**.
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you!
**If you prefer, you can past your answers into the comments section below in lieu of emailing it to me, but you still need to forward this to a bunch of people you know. (In my blog, the "reacties" button below is for comments - this has never switched back to English from Dutch after my stay in the Netherlands last summer. Go figure.)