Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It doesn't bode well.

I had a busy day today. It was the first day that the Center for Human Rights and Justice's bookstore was open so the incoming 1L class can buy their books. Then, I had a hair appointment at Marlo's new work. They both went well. All I had for breakfast was 1 1/2 slices of brioche with creamed honey, and I was too busy for lunch. So, by the time I got home today at 5:30, I was really very hungry.

For dinner, we boiled some pasta and dumped a few Trader Joe's turkey meatballs into canned pasta sauce. While that was cooking, we had some ceasar salad. It was a decent dinner, but not anywhere close to being as good as the meals I made in the past few days.

I'm really hoping that it is not a sign of how things are going to go once classes start up again.

No comments: