Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another reason not to drive a Hummer

As many of you know, my sister Shawna owns a b'jillion rental houses in Tulsa, which she has been in the process of selling off. She emailed the following note this morning:

Here is a house we had completely fixed up and was listed with a realtor. This morning at 6:30 am, I get a phone call from my realtor and he tells me that someone vandalized (or drove into the house that he listed).

OK, after an exhausting morning we figured out it was a Hummer (probably driven by a drunk guy). The police officer called Mr. Hummer and he hung up on the police officer.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!>

Shawna


Just imagine what little damage would have been done if the drunk was driving a litte Mini Cooper.

Saving the planet, one garage at a time.**


**This originally said "carport," but Shawna informed me that before the Hummer hit it, the damaged area of the house was a garage.

No comments: