Friday, September 14, 2007

Here's what's coming down the pike.

It's been a jam-packed few days. For example, today, we went to see two different Benedictine monastaries near Subiaco and then the Tivoli gardens. It was a long day with a lot of excitement. I took hundreds of photos.

Tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn, I'm going to the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel.

Sunday, is the open air market.

Monday we have to work on our group's oral presentation on immigration and have the final exam in Italian class.

Tuesday we are meeting with a group from Doctor's Without Borders.

Wednesday is our group's presentation and a reception afterwards.

Thursday is the last day of classes and the farewell luncheon.

Then, I'm on a plane at the crack of dawn on Friday and back in town Friday afternoon.

Whew!

I know I still have blog posts from France to update and I will do that ASAP. I just don't want to do it at the expense of going out and experiencing Rome.

No comments: