Sunday, September 30, 2007

It makes you wonder.

I was sitting in my living room studying when my kitty Lucy woke up from her nap. She's been sleeping for hours so she'll be refreshed and awake later when she will keep me awake late into the night with demands for affection.

Anyway, Lucy wanders over, but I'm trying to pay attention to Evidence. She climbs up on the little table I have between my living room chairs and preceeds to dip her paw into my water glass and taste it. She isn't sure she likes it, so she tests it a few more times. Then, she moves to the water glass that Marlo left out from this morning and dips her paw in that one too. This time, she swirls her paw around the glass before tasting - much as you swish wine in a glass to release the flavor.

Let me just say.....EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! These are the same paws she climbs in and out of the litter box with.

It makes me wonder how many times she has done this that I have never seen.

No comments: