Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Florence - City Views

After spending the day in the hills around Florence visiting the European Union Institute, I spent the evening walking around Florence and getting oriented. These are the photos in roughly the same order that I took them during my walk.

This first photo was taken a block from the hotel. After wearing high heels all day long at the EU Institute, my feet felt like someone was stabbing the bottom of them with a fork over and over again. I wished I could have figured out the way down to the river so I could stick my feet in the Arno.

























































The following photographs were taken the next day in Florence as I was walking around before catching the train back to Rome.














































No comments: