Wednesday, August 22, 2007

At what temperature does bread bake?

Maybe I can kill two birds with one stone, save electricity, save the environment. If you need something baked, ship it to me express and I'll cook it in my new bedroom.

Seriously, Rome is hotter than the hubs of hell. Warning: grossness to follow. Even my hair sweats. Goodness!

I am sharing an apartment with a very nice girl named Tessa. It is a one bedroom with a hide-a-bed couch in the living room. We are splitting the time in the bedroom two weeks each. She let me take it to start. I appreciatqe it, but now I'm not sure that was a good thing. It is just before 7:00 a.m. and I am sitting in here gasping for fresh air like a fish on the dock.

Right after class today, I am going to find a fan and I'll pay whatever it costs to get one.

I'll also be updating the blog in the next few days with my final posts from Amsterdam, all of the post for France, and will try to keep up to date about Rome from here on out.

No comments: