Monday, August 4, 2008

Product Review: Ben & Jerry's Peach Cobbler Ice Cream

Yes, my first post in a long, long while and its about ice cream. Well, I'm spending my summer in Tulsa working for a judge and we've had a string of over-100 degree days. It's ridiculously hot - but not funny. So, ice cream is important (at least in this context).

Today, I tried a new Ben & Jerry's flavor called Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler, which is peach ice cream with cinnamon-sugar shortbread pieces.

It is insanely good. I highly recommend it.

Just for the fun of it, here's the link to the ice cream flavor's entry in Wikiality, "the truthiness encyclopedia" a la Stephen Colbert, listing ingredients such as "shredded tax forms and hash."

2 comments:

yankeegirl said...

MMMMM it sounds insanely good :)
Wish me luck Roxanne- law school orientation starts next week!

Roxanne said...

Good luck with law school!

(Email me privately and tell me again where you were admitted.)