Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Giving made easy.

My sister Kelly is very particular about gifts. She likes what she likes and would prefer it if everyone gives her something from her list. She even makes it easy, by providing links, etc. (She also hates surprises, which is very annoying.) I have found that even if you give her something awesome, if it isn't on her list, she won't like it. Period.

I was surfing around Amazon today. I usually put things I don't want to buy right away in my shopping cart, "saved for later," but today I found their "wish list feature." You know what I wish? That all of my friends and family would use this feature and send me the link to their list. You can even prioritize the items on your list based on how much you want to receive them. Plus, when someone orders an item, it is removed from your list so you don't get it twice. How cool is that?

Not that I don't love you all, but I could do all of my christmas shopping at 2:30 in the morning when Lucy is keeping me awake being a psycho-kitty.


(I have no idea why the links in this embedded widget won't work. It's beyond my technical knowledge. I'm surprised I even figured out how to embed it in the first place.)

No comments: