Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Some things you can just count on...

Okay, I was wrong in my last post ("Eureka") about weathermen here being accurate....

The weatherman showed a big bright sun, with no clouds or rain in the forecast for today (Tuesday). We started out the day with fantastic weather like yesterday - and again had the "Wrath of God" thunder and lightening and torrential downpour around 11:00 a.m. (or maybe it is just this particular professor).

Luckily, this time, it stopped by the time class was out at noon and I was able to proceed to the open-air Albert Cuyp market (photo and post to follow).

Also, Professor Larson secured me a new apartment (because they have not fixed the leak). I'm going to go over tomorrow after class to check it out before re-packing all of my things and moving. I WILL be taking a taxi (lesson learned).

No comments: