Friday, July 13, 2007

This stuff really works!


Remember that bad grease stain from the mayonnaise-covered patat frites the other day? Well, the day after that, I spilled RED Crystal Light on a different shirt. I rubbed both stains with my bar of Fels-Naptha laundry soap, let them sit a bit, presoaked them, and then laundered them. Presto! No stains!

Honestly, this stuff works better than "Shout" and is much cheaper. It can be found in the laundry aisle back at home with the rest of the detergents. Apparently they have been making it for over 100 years. I found notes on the Internet (uncited and unverified) that Naptha is a petroleum-derived product, which would account for how well it took out my grease stain.

This little $1.50 bar of soap is going to save me hundreds of dollars in clothing expenses!

No comments: